About the Journal
- The "International Journal of GEOMATE" is a Scientific Journal of the GEOMATE International Society that encompasses a broad area in Geotechnique, Construction Materials, and Environment.
- Special Issue: The journal includes papers on Structure, Engineering, and Environment under the category of special issues.
- The key objective of this journal is to promote interdisciplinary research from various regions of the globe. Geomate means as GEO-MATE indicating earth friend or nature friend.
- The editorial board of the journal is comprised of extensively qualified researchers, academicians, scientists from Japan, and other countries of the world.
- It is a peer-reviewed journal that is published monthly (2011-2015 quarterly). All articles published in this journal are available online.
- Contributors may download the manuscript preparation template for submitting the paper or contact the Editor-in-Chief [firstname.lastname@example.org].
SCOPUS Journal list: https://www.scopus.com/
ISI Master Journal List:Web of Science Master Journal List - WoS MJL by Clarivate