Review Policy and Reviewer Application
- The paper which meets the editorial criteria will be assigned to at least two anonymous reviewers for peer review.
- Authors may recommend some reviewers - however, Editors are entitled to consider them or not.
- The Editorial Board consists of an outstanding group that is responsible for the review process of the submitted manuscripts and will guarantee the quality of the publication.
- The manuscript will be published as soon as it is accepted and all the modifications recommended by the reviewers are made.
- The review procedure is as strict as in the most prestigious journals, but publication time is minimized.
Based on the reviewers' comments, the Editors will make a decision on a paper as one of the following four conditions:
- Accept without revision
- Accept with minor revision
- Encourage to resubmit with major revision
In case of acceptance with either minor or major revisions, the authors will be advised to revise the manuscript according to the reviewers’ comments.